Wednesday, January 21, 2009

We're getting good at this change of plans thing...

Provence and Evolution aren't leaving until tomorrow, plus it's supposed to be twenty-something overnight, so we're waiting until tomorrow morning to leave. The weather window lasts through Monday or Tuesday of next week, so we should be OK, and it will be in the thirties overnight tomorrow, and then fifties to sixties during the day on Friday. We're not in a hurry, so waiting one day isn't an issue. If you're rarin' to watch our SPOT track, you only have to wait one more day!

1 comment:

Rooster said...

Hey guys your almost to Florida.

Love that Spot thing.

Have fun.